Important Information Regarding COVID-19
While many things have changed, one thing that remains the same is our commitment to the health and safety of our patients and staff. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our office has put additional protocols into place to protect the safety of our patients and staff.
Some of the changes you may notice when you come into our office are:
- The installation of REME HALO an RGF Air purification system in the front and the back of our office.
- REME HALO is proactive and sends ionized aggressive advanced oxidizers into the room to destroy pollutants at the source, in the air and on the surfaces. Please check the scientific facts about
- We have upgraded both the rate of air change and filtration to even higher standards. You will notice HEPA air purifiers with UV emitters in the front as well as in each operatory.
- Everyone entering the office is screened for symptoms of COVID-19 including a contactless temperature scan. Appointments will be rescheduled for those experiencing symptoms.
- Masks are required for all that enter our office regardless of vaccination status.
- We have increased the amount of sanitation stations throughout the office.
- Patients swish with a non-irritating rinse that will reduce viral particles in the mouth.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon. To make an appointment please call our office at (360) 528-4488.For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: