We hope this message finds you all doing well. We want to thank all of you for your trust. As was before, we will be worthy of this trust to take care of you. This letter outlines some of the things we are doing to keep you safe when we re-open. We plan to do so on May 19th and are excited to see you all again.
- Arrival - Patients will arrive at the office and call us when they park.
- For protection, we ask that you wear a mask into the office, if you don’t have one they are provided right inside the front door along with hand sanitizer.
-Only patients will be allowed in the treatment areas. If someone requires a family member to accompany them, we will allow the individual to remain in the waiting room with a mask on, providing the reception area is not at full capacity, some exceptions may be made. The area will be cleaned upon their departure.
- Restrooms - Our waiting room restroom will be a patient only restroom. The restroom in the back will be a staff only restroom. We ask that you use the restroom prior to coming to our office, but we understand that people may need to use the restroom for longer appointments. The goal here is to be able to clean the restroom after each patient .
- The child play area will be closed in the waiting area to decrease potential contamination.
- A COVID-19 symptoms screening questionnaire and contactless forehead temperature scan will be done before you are taken back for your appointment
- Once taken to the operatory you will swish with a non-irritating rinse that will reduce viral particles in the mouth.
- Filtration – We have upgraded both the rate of air change and filtration to even higher standards. You will notice HEPA air purifiers with UV emitters in the front as well as each operatory. We have invested in these as an added measure. So, your air will be as clean as possible.
- Barriers – You will see plexi glass barriers that will separate you from our front desk. This is for your safety and the safety of our team.
- Operatories are all equipped with Isolite/Isodry systems. We purchased these initially to protect our patients from inhalation or ingestion of foreign matters. It has also been proven to reduce aerosols. You may research this product at zyris.com.
- Teledentistry – We currently have the ability to do teledentistry where needed. We will be sending out more information about this, but some appointments may be done from home.
We are very proud of our facility and its ability to keep our patients safe. Many of the features we have are unique to our practice and present before COVID 19. We have just added a few more as more is learned about the virus every day.
We miss you all and look forward to taking care of your needs. Stay safe and take care.
With respect and care from all of us at Olympia S